We will contact you shortly.
Go to controller settings
To configure the input ports, you must first go to the controller settings:● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Go to the DALI bus configuration
● Select the Ports and interfaces and go to the Interfaces tab● To configure the bus, click on the DALI card● Click Save
Scan the DALI bus
● In the window that opens, click on the card of the slave devices● To search for devices connected to the DALI bus, click the Refresh button in the upper right corner of the screen● The controller will enter DALI bus scan mode
● The window that opens displays a list of devices on the bus● Select each device in turn
Advanced device settings
● If necessary, change the values of the parameters in the Advanced settings menu● Select the "gear" icon (advanced settings)Here you can change the following values:- toggle value - the default value, which is set when the switch button is pressed
- startup value - the default value that will be set after a reboot or port configuration- fade - the time of smooth dimming/illumination of the lamp when it is turned off/on
● Save the settings and return to the settings window of the selected device.
● In the Where the device is located field, you can specify the location of the device● If you need to add a new room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign the name of the new room, specify its type and click on the Save icon.
● We return to the settings window of the selected device● In the name field, for convenience, you should enter the name of the lamp, by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
● Created bus-connected DALI devices with user-specified names.● You can see these devices by going to the Dashboard tab. They will also be available in the With what to control section when creating or editing automations.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!