Ми зв'яжемося з вами найближчим часом
Go to controller settings
To configure the input ports, you must first go to the controller settings:● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Go to the DALI bus configuration
● Select the Ports and interfaces and go to the Interfaces tab● To configure the bus, click on the DALI card● Click Save
Scan the DALI bus
● In the window that opens, click on the card of the slave devices● To search for devices connected to the DALI bus, click the Refresh button in the upper right corner of the screen● The controller will enter DALI bus scan mode
● The window that opens displays a list of devices on the bus● Select each device in turn
Advanced device settings
● If necessary, change the values of the parameters in the Advanced settings menu● Select the "gear" icon (advanced settings)Here you can change the following values:- toggle value - the default value, which is set when the switch button is pressed
- startup value - the default value that will be set after a reboot or port configuration- fade - the time of smooth dimming/illumination of the lamp when it is turned off/on
● Save the settings and return to the settings window of the selected device.
● In the Where the device is located field, you can specify the location of the device● If you need to add a new room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign the name of the new room, specify its type and click on the Save icon.
● We return to the settings window of the selected device● In the name field, for convenience, you should enter the name of the lamp, by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
● Created bus-connected DALI devices with user-specified names.● You can see these devices by going to the Dashboard tab. They will also be available in the With what to control section when creating or editing automations.