Ми відповімо Вам
C Embedded Engineer
We are looking for С Embedded Engineer, so if you like building projects from scratch, want to be a part of a talented and experienced team then join us to work on the future of home automation.
Requirements:● understanding of embedded electronics and its caveats; ● ability to read schematics and datasheets for components;● experience with embedded communication protocol SPI, I2C, UART, CAN etc;● knowledge of wireless (BLE, LoRa) and network (UDP, TCP/IP) protocols;● knowledge of Git;● experience with Linux, RTOS;
Responsibilities:● Play a sufficient part in Embedded development team;
● Developing new code in C and C++ for embedded applications which work on bare metal and RTOS;
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams (mobile and automation teams);
● Support, maintenance, and refactoring of existing services and applications;
● Work alongside the software development team building a technical solution used across a variety of product lines;
Will be a plus:● building IoT systems;● Python knowledge;● CI/CD, Unit testing;● experience with programming STM32, nRF, ESP32 or similar;● SW and HW debugging;
We are looking for a hardware engineer to develop Smart Home controllers. Personal interest in electronics, automation, IoT, Smart Home is very welcome.
Requirements:● Ability to read and understand technical documentation;● Understanding of analog and digital circuitry;● Ability to read and draw electrical diagrams;● Understanding the principles of electronic circuit elements: resistors, capacitors, transistors, etc;● Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;● Understanding of digital data transmission protocols (1-wire, spi, i2c, rs232, rs485);● Ability to work with electronic measuring instruments;● Experience in Kicad software environment (possibly Altium, PCAD, etc.): development of circuits and printed circuit boards;● Basic knowledge of English for reading documentation;
● Participation in the design and development of new devices;
● Drawing diagrams in Kicad environment;
● Development of printed circuit boards in the Kicad environment;
● Analyze and find solutions to improve our devices;
Will be a plus:● Experience with microcontrollers STM32, ESP32;● Experience of programming on C;● Writing software for controllers;● Development, design of own electronic devices and circuits;
Business development manager Poland
We are looking for a best friend for our partners to help them understand the features and benefits of our product, establish and develop cooperation and long-term relationships with integrators, installers, electricians, builders, and designers to introduce them to the automation solution from i3 Engineering
The main qualities and expectations of a good manager:
● Successful experience in B2B sales of technological products;● Ability to maintain existing and establish new business relationships with integrators, installers, distributors, and other key partners;● Deep understanding of industry standards, channels, and sectors;● Technical competence with automation products and electrical basics;● Be client-oriented and study their needs to offer the optimal solution;● Ability to look for additional opportunities to attract customers;● Have strong sales and technical presentation skills;● A data-driven approach to sales: CRM, analytics tools, and more;● Have a car and the ability to travel for business needs in Poland and the European Union in the future;● The level of English is not lower than B2● It will be a plus if you are a distributor/integrator of electrical products.
Therefore, i3 Engineering requires the manager to act as an ambassador for the company and the brand, performing the following key tasks:
● Promote products to professionals, including system integrators, installers, designers, builders, and end users;● Plan and prepare presentations for business partners and other interested parties;● Follow up on new business opportunities and organize meetings with business partners;● Establish and maintain relations with partners in the field;● Notify business partners about product features, benefits, and developments;● Together with business partners, conduct education and training on products and commercial activities;● Assist in the development of market strategies for i3 Engineering products and solutions;● Actively support marketing events and attend exhibitions related to i3 Engineering products and solutions;● Assistance in the general development of the brand;● Provide feedback to management on current and future product and solution requirements.
We offer:● Interesting work in a company that is developing and entering international markets;● High earnings without "stops": salary + bonus + % of deals;● Flexible work schedule, possibility to work remotely;● Professional development: personal career growth plan;● Paid training, seminars, conferences, and courses;● Friendly staff;
Please, along with your resume, send a cover letter explaining why you are interested in working with us.