Ми відповімо Вам
We are looking for AQA Engineer, so if you want to be a part of a talented and experienced team, then join us to work on the future of home automation.
Responsibilities:● writing automated tests;● development and maintenance of a test framework for communication with devices;● working closely with the FW development team;
Requirements:● 1+ years of experience with AQA;● 1+ years of experience with Python 3;● understanding of CI / CD systems (Jenkins, GitLab CI / CD);● knowledge of the PyTest framework;● experience in creating reports (including automatic);● analytical thinking;● experience with Git;
Will be a plus:● understanding of the operation and limitations of Embedded systems;● experience with network protocols (UDP, TCP / IP, MQTT);● experience with GNU/Linux;
C Embedded Engineer
We are looking for С Embedded Engineer, so if you like building projects from scratch, want to be a part of a talented and experienced team then join us to work on the future of home automation.
Responsibilities:● Play a sufficient part in Embedded development team;● Developing new code in C and C++ for embedded applications which work on bare metal and RTOS;● Collaborate with cross-functional teams (mobile and automation teams);● Support, maintenance, and refactoring of existing services and applications;● Work alongside the software development team building a technical solution used across a variety of product lines;
Requirements:● understanding of embedded electronics and its caveats; ● ability to read schematics and datasheets for components;● experience with embedded communication protocol SPI, I2C, UART, CAN etc;● knowledge of wireless (BLE, LoRa) and network (UDP, TCP/IP) protocols;● knowledge of Git;● experience with Linux, RTOS;
Will be a plus:● building IoT systems;● Python knowledge;● CI/CD, Unit testing;● experience with programming STM32, nRF, ESP32 or similar;● SW and HW debugging;
The product company is looking for a hardware engineer to develop Smart Home controllers. Personal interest in electronics, automation, IoT, Smart Home is very welcome.
Responsibilities:● Participation in the design and development of new devices;● Drawing diagrams in Kicad environment;● Development of printed circuit boards in the Kicad environment;● Analyze and find solutions to improve our devices;
Requirements:● Ability to read and understand technical documentation;● Understanding of analog and digital circuitry;● Ability to read and draw electrical diagrams;● Understanding the principles of electronic circuit elements: resistors, capacitors, transistors, etc;● Basic knowledge of microcontrollers;● Understanding of digital data transmission protocols (1-wire, spi, i2c, rs232, rs485);● Ability to work with electronic measuring instruments;● Experience in Kicad software environment (possibly Altium, PCAD, etc.): development of circuits and printed circuit boards;● Basic knowledge of English for reading documentation;
Will be a plus:● Experience with microcontrollers STM32, ESP32;● Experience of programming on C;● Writing software for controllers;● Development, design of own electronic devices and circuits;
The product company is looking for an R&D engineer to work in the field of Smart Home, home automation.
● Design and implementation of prototypes of various devices;● Writing technical documentation;● Testing of developed devices;● Research and detection of problems in circuits and devices;● Creation of schemes and layout of boards in any of CAD (Kicad, PCAD, Altium, etc.);
● Analytical mind, approach to tasks from an engineering point of view;● Read and understand technical documentation;● Knowledge of microcontrollers;● Understanding of analog and digital circuitry;● Know the basic interfaces and protocols of microcontrollers;● Understanding of 1-wire, spi, i2c, rs232, rs485 protocols;● Knowledge of Python / C;● Basic knowledge of Linux-based systems;● Basic understanding of building and operating networks;● Schemes prototyping skills: soldering, assembly, development of test firmware for controllers;● Knowledge of English at the level of reading documentation;
Will be a plus:
● Personal interest in the topic of home automation;● Experience in the development, repair, configuration of electronic devices;● Experience in KiCad;● Experience with microcontrollers STM32, ESP32;
Product Marketing Manager
If you are a Product Marketing Manager who loves to do everything possible to improve the product, influence the development strategy on every part of the product life cycle, and be the part of the team that creates the future of automation, then welcome.
● Website: keep our website up to date and work on improvements with the development team;● Social Media: maintaining a convincing social media presence across all digital channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). Creating a content plan and collaborating with marketing peers to execute product-specific marketing campaigns and product features launches;● Conduct researches;● Marketing Collateral: oversee the creation of marketing materials to articulate the benefits of our products to the world;● Measuring and reporting on the performance;
● Understanding how website CMS platforms work;● Experience with managing social media (Facebook and Instagram);● Understanding of Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager;● Analytical thinking;● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing tools, strategies, and metrics;
Supply manager, assembler
We are looking for the Supply manager - the team member that helps us always have everything on hand.
Responsibilities:● Search for suppliers;● Ordering and receiving products;● Warehouse control and accounting;● Assembling and packing;● Dispatching the products;● Quality control;
Requirements:● Knowledge of:
Excel or Google sheets at a high level
1S or similar warehouse control apps
● English language;● Honesty, diligence, responsibility, and efficiency;
Will be a plus:● Driver license and a car ownership;● High level of English;● Knowledge in electronics and programming;● Experience in export-import operations;
Sales manager EU
Sales is a team that is responsible for supporting existing, new and future customers, we explain all the nuances of the equipment and its scope. To do this, we are looking for a super-talented Sales Manager who shares our values and cannot imagine his life without communication and daily challenges!
Responsibilities:● Search for potential partners for cooperation, creating a customer base;● Preparation of presentations, letters, mailings, data of applicants;● Hold meetings for the presentation product;● Study the needs of partners to offer the optimal solution;● Sales in a designated area through distributors and dealers;● Increasing sales and expanding the range sold;● Market research, comparison of our product characteristics with competitors'
products and communication with the head office team;● Training, consulting and support of distributors for quality sales;● Building quality and long-term relationships with our partners;● Document sales and relationships;
Requirements:● Technical education and knowledge in the field of radio electronics;● Be in the trend of modern technologies in the field of "Smart Homes";● Experience in b2b negotiations, high communication skills;● Willingness to travel around Europe (50% of working time);● Skills of sales techniques in b2b;● Ability to create and deliver presentations;● Understanding document management in Europe;● Knowledge of English not lower than Upper intermediate;
Will be a plus:● Experience in working with radio electronics (low-current systems);● Knowledge of another European language;
Tech Support Manager
We are looking for a specialist in the technical support department who is ready to provide our clients with first-class assistance. You should be interested in solutions in the fields of automation, IOT, Smart Home, be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
Responsibilities:● Receive and record requests from users● Promptly respond to customer inquiries by phone, in messengers, by email● Provide technical support, solve technical problems of clients (both integrators and end users)● In case of involvement of other specialists - to control the process of solving the problem● Systematize all issues and ways to solve them and on the basis of this information make suggestions for content for the knowledge base
Requirements:● Understanding the principles of operation of hardware and software parts of Smart Home systems● Literate language● Responsibility and attention to detail● Stress resistance and analytical skills● Excellent communication skills● Desire to learn
Will be a plus:● Experience in home or industrial automation● Knowledge and understanding of the principles of engineering systems of the house (heating, air conditioning, ventilation, electrical networks, lighting, water supply, security)