We will contact you shortly.
This instruction assumes that devices are already connected to the controller according to the instructionTypes of devices that can be connected to multifunctional inputs
Go to the controller settings
To configure the input ports, you must first go to the controller settings:
● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Configure input ports
● Select the Ports and interfaces item and go to the IN 1-9 tab● On the input ports tab IN1- .. controller’s inputs are shown as separate cards
Select the type of peripheral device
● Select the Input you want to configure● In the input settings window select "What is connected?"● From the list of available devices, select the Temperature sensor● Specify the Type of sensor
Advanced sensor settings
● Select the Advanced settings icon, here you can specify:
- update period - frequency of updating data of device;- precision -maximal deviation which will not trigger sending new data;
and, if necessary:- offset - correction of received data;
● Enter the coefficients in the appropriate fields of the ADC. The coefficients are set by default, and, if necessary, their values can be changed to those recommended by the manufacturer● Save the settings by clicking on the icon and go back to the window: settings of the selected input port
Choosing a room
● In the field "Where the device is located" you can specify the location of the sensor● If you need to add a new room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign a name to the new room, set its type and click on the Save icon
Name of the sensor
● Return to the Settings window of the selected input port● In the Name field, for convenience, you should specify the name of the sensor, by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
● The temperature sensor is configured and ready for use. You can view the temperature sensor readings by going to the Dashboard tab.●A long press on the temperature sensor card brings up the detailed view screen. Later, the temperature graph and time-temperature data will be displayed here.●Now you can set up thermostats and automations to control heating, air conditioning or ventilation.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!