We will contact you shortly.
This instruction assumes that devices are already connected to the controller according to the instructionConnection of 0-10V (1-10V)
Go to the controller settings
To configure the output ports, you must first go to the controller settings:
● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Configure output ports
● Select Ports and Interfaces and go to the OUT 1-10 tab● On the OUT1-10 output ports tab, the controller outputs are shown as separate cards
Select the type of peripheral device
● Select the icon that indicates 10D Module● In the settings window, select "What is connected?"● Specify the Device type (eg fan, thermal head, etc.)
Choosing a room
● In the field "Where the device is located" you can specify the location of the sensor● If you need to add a new room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign a name to the new room, set its type and click on the Save icon
Name the device
● Return to the settings window of the selected output port.● In the Name field, for convenience, you should specify the name of the device by which you can uniquely identify it.● Click the Save icon
● Configured device with 0-10V interface.● You can see this device by going to the Dashboard tab.● It will also be available in the What to control when creating or editing Automations.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!