We will contact you shortly.
Create a new thermostat
● In the Dashboard window, and at the bottom right you need to select Automations● To create a new automation, click on the "+" icon● In the list that appears, select Thermostat
Select the type of thermostat
● Select the type of thermostat Standard (Comparator)
Select the operating mode and temperature
● Specify the Heating or Cooling operating mode● Specify the desired room temperature. This temperature will be maintained immediately after saving the thermostat settings, after it can be easily changed
Select a temperature sensor
● Select the temperature sensor from which the thermostat will receive room temperature data
Selection of actuators and rooms
● Select the heating device that will be controlled by the thermostat to maintain the desired temperature● Enter the name of the thermostat and the room in which it will be used
Advanced thermostat settings
● Select the gear icon (advanced settings)● If necessary, change the default value:- Hysteresis - the maximum deviation from the set temperature;- Startup value is the default value that will be set after reboot;- Update period - the interval at which the thermostats will update the room temperature data;● Save the settings by clicking on the "Save" icon
An intelligent algorithm will be created in the system to maintain the set temperature in the room. The thermostat can be seen in the Dashboard, in the selected Room and in Automations, in the Thermostat tab. You can control the thermostat from the dashboard, the following options are available: set the temperature, turn it off. You can also set the schedule of the thermostat.