Ми зв'яжемося з вами найближчим часом
Go to the advanced information menu:
● Find the desired thermostat in the Dashboard window, or in the Automation window, in the Thermostat tab.
● Hold down the thermostat card and enter the advanced information menu
● Clicking on "three dots" (Configuration) will open a menu where, if necessary, you can change the thermostat settings
● Number of scenarios using a thermostat● The number of rules that use the set thermostat each day in the thermostat schedule is a separate rule, so if you have a weekly schedule set up, you will already have seven automation rules.● Ability to add a thermostat to other automations
Historical data in the form of graphs:
● Data period● Graph of the real temperature in the room● Graph of change of the set value of temperature● Schedule of operation of the corresponding executive device (for example, thermal heads)
● The name of the thermostat● Thermostat type icon● The current value of the room temperature● The set temperature value
● Field for changing the set temperature value● View schedule - menu for viewing and changing the schedule of the thermostat● Recent events are timestamps of changing the set temperature
Manual switching on / off of the thermostat:
● The button for manually switching the thermostat on or off is located at the bottom of the page.