We will contact you shortly.
For convenience of observation and analysis of the thermostat operation in the mobile application the menu of the expanded information is provided.
Go to the advanced information menu:
● Find the desired thermostat in the Dashboard window, or in the Automation window, in the Thermostat tab.
● Hold down the thermostat card and enter the advanced information menu
● Clicking on "three dots" (Configuration) will open a menu where, if necessary, you can change the thermostat settings
● Number of scenarios using a thermostat● The number of rules that use the set thermostat each day in the thermostat schedule is a separate rule, so if you have a weekly schedule set up, you will already have seven automation rules.● Ability to add a thermostat to other automations
Historical data in the form of graphs:
● Data period● Graph of the real temperature in the room● Graph of change of the set value of temperature● Schedule of operation of the corresponding executive device (for example, thermal heads)
● The name of the thermostat● Thermostat type icon● The current value of the room temperature● The set temperature value
● Field for changing the set temperature value● View schedule - menu for viewing and changing the schedule of the thermostat● Recent events are timestamps of changing the set temperature
Manual switching on / off of the thermostat:
● The button for manually switching the thermostat on or off is located at the bottom of the page.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!