We will contact you shortly.
This instruction assumes that devices are already connected to the controller according to the instruction
Types of devices that can be connected to multifunctional inputs
Some devices are designed to be controlled by short-term voltage (pulse). These are, for example, electromechanical locks, drives of motorized cornices and others.
Go to the controller settings
To configure the output ports, you must first go to the controller settings:
● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Configure output ports
● Select Ports and interfaces and go to the OUT 1 -.... tab● On the tab of the output ports OUT1 -... the outputs of the controller are shown as separate cards● Select the icon of the desired Output
Select the type of peripheral device
● In the settings window, select What is connected?● Select the Device
● Select the Gear icon (advanced settings)
If necessary - you can change the desired parameters:- Invert - change the polarity of the signal- Pulse period - time of pulse
● Save the settings by clicking on the Save icon and return to the settings window of the selected output port.
Choosing a room
● In the field "Where the device is located" you can specify the location of the device● If you need to add a New room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign a Name to the new room, set its Type● Click on the “Save” icon
Name the device
● Return to the settings window of the selected output port● In the Name field, for convenience, you should specify the name of the device by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
Note: If the device name is not specified, the system will assign the default name to the device
Created a device connected to a specific output, with a user-specified name and basic settings. You can see and control this device by going to the Dashboard tab. It will also be available in the What to manage field when creating or editing automation section.
Didn’t find the answer to your question?
You can contact the technical support chatbot.Found a mistake on the site? Help us fix it!