We will contact you shortly.
Go to the controller settings
To configure the output ports, you must first go to the controller settings:
● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Configure output ports
● Select Ports and interfaces and go to the OUT 1 -.... tab● On the tab of the output ports OUT1 -... the outputs of the controller are shown as separate cards● Select the icon of the desired Output
Select the type of peripheral device
● In the settings window, select What is connected?● Select the Device
● Select the Gear icon (advanced settings)
If necessary - you can change the desired parameters:- Invert - change the polarity of the signal- Pulse period - time of pulse
● Save the settings by clicking on the Save icon and return to the settings window of the selected output port.
Choosing a room
● In the field "Where the device is located" you can specify the location of the device● If you need to add a New room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign a Name to the new room, set its Type● Click on the “Save” icon
Name the device
● Return to the settings window of the selected output port● In the Name field, for convenience, you should specify the name of the device by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
Created a device connected to a specific output, with a user-specified name and basic settings. You can see and control this device by going to the Dashboard tab. It will also be available in the What to manage field when creating or editing automation section.