We will contact you shortly.
Go to the controller settings
To configure the output ports, you must first go to the controller settings:
● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Configure output ports
● Select Ports and interfaces and go to the OUT 1 -.... tab● On the tab of the output ports OUT1 -... the outputs of the controller are shown as separate cards● Select the icon of the desired output
Select the type of peripheral device
● In the settings window, select "What is connected?"● Select the device
● Select the "gear" icon (advanced settings)-invert - change the polarity of the signal- activate the energy consumption meter at the port - switch on the load control sensor- toggle value - the default value that is set when switching the device, used if the previous value of the output state is unknown- startup value - the default value that will be set after a reboot or port configuration- frequency - signal modulation frequency- number of color gradations - number of brightness levels (0-255)- fade - time of smooth fade / illumination of a tape at switching off / switching on
● Save the settings by clicking on the icon and return to the settings window of the selected output port.
Choosing a room
● In the "Where the device is located" field, you can specify the location of the connected device.● If you need to add a new room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign a name to the new room, set its type and click on the Save icon.
Name of the device
● We return to the settings window of the selected output port● In the name field, for convenience, you should specify the name of the device by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
Create a device connected to a specific output, with a user-specified name and basic settings. You can see this device by going to the Dashboard tab. It will also be available in the section What to manage when creating or editing automations.