We will contact you shortly.
Go to the controller settings
To configure the output ports, you must first go to the controller settings:
● Go to Menu - Device Manager● Select the desired controller from the list and click Setup
Configure output ports
● Select Ports and interfaces and go to the OUT 1 -.... tab● On the tab of the output ports OUT1 -... the outputs of the controller are shown as separate cards● Select the icon of the desired Output
Select the type of peripheral device
● In the settings window, select "What is connected?"● Select the Device
● Select the advanced Settings icon, here you can specify the value:- Invert - change signal polarity on/off;- Activate energy meter of used energy on port - switching on the load control sensor;- Toggle value - value that will be set after toggle;- Startup value - value that will be set after reboot or port configuration;- Dimming front - leading edge, trailing edge, both;- Fade - time of smooth dimming / illumination of a lamp when switching off / switching on;
● Save the settings by clicking on the icon and return to the settings window of the selected output port
Choosing a room
● In the field "Where the device is located" you can specify the location of the device● If you need to add a new room, click on the "+" icon located in the upper right corner of the screen, assign a name to the new room, set its type and click on the Save icon
Name the device
● Return to the Settings window of the selected output port● In the Name field, for convenience, you should specify the name of the device by which you can uniquely identify it● Click the Save icon
● Created a device connected to a specific Output, with a user-specified name and basic settings. You can see and control this device by going to the Dashboard tab.● It will also be available in the What to manage field when creating or editing automation section.